Tully

wbranch

wbranch

Anyone thinking of fishing the Tully Saturday and/or Sunday? I'll be heading up tomorrow for sure and maybe Sunday too if I'm successful tomorrow. I typically park at Rebers Bridge and go walk upstream about 200 yards and fish back to the bridge and later will be going up to where the USGS gaging station is located. I'd bet there will be fish up tomorrow. I was there two weeks ago and it was bitter cold and I saw a couple rising fish.

Can't get there this weekend and I havn't even fished it at all this year yet. I get past the Tully very frequently and have been keeping tabs on the current stream conditions. For the most part up until this week the flows have been up making it difficult to fish (at least where I feel comfortable). I really don't think it has got much pressure in the last couple of weeks. It has come down this week and with the gauge height were it is at this time you should have a real good chance to get into some fish this weekend, but with the predicted warm up I am sure you will have some company. I hope to get a chance to put in a few hours on it next week sometime. Historically I have done pretty well during the month of March after the water temp goes up a few degrees. Good luck.

Back