Trigger Point (Enrico Puglisi) Materials

T

timmyt2

I wanted to ask the tiers on here if these Trigger Point materials do a good job of floating and repeling water?

I do not ty flies myself but I love to fish dries and I am considering buying a few dozen from EP flies directly. Thanks!!

Timmy,
I started tying with these last year and actually just ordered a couple more colors. Personally I really like working with them and experimenting with their versatility. They definitely repel water because they’re 100% synthetic. I can’t speak to the fiies that they sell but I really like the material and look forward to finding more uses for them. Also this is a small family owned business and I had a great experience ordering from them.

I’ve tied some flies with it. If a lot is added it will float. Don’t know how they work from the company.

I ordered a batch of early season patterns from them, I will let you guys know how i like them

https://www.flyfisherman.com/editorial/trigger-point-trout-flies/372993

Figured i would post this, its the article that brought EP to my attention. As i mentioned, i love dries, and as soon as i heard that i would not need to put floatant on every 4 casts especially after catching a couple fish on the same fly i was very interested. Theres a few tying recipes at the bottom of the article from Upper D guides

Very nice flies. They look cool, very realistic. If they fish as advertised and don't need floatant i will buy many many many more.

Oh, and they were at my house in 3 days with free shipping so you can't beat that

Haven’t bought a fly in years. They seem awful expensive for 2 bucks a fly.
I’m not into trout really so this is what I do with it.

Attachments

• 84D35A47-7D47-4940-BC7E-28050545593F.jpeg
    84D35A47-7D47-4940-BC7E-28050545593F.jpeg
    156.7 KB · Views: 5
Back