The Fly Fishing Shows 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
16341550585_26db994891_m.jpg
Winter can chase even the most avid angers off the water for months. Some focus their time tying flies or bantering on the forums. Many enjoy the many outdoor shows. The Fly Fishing Shows are the best programs focused exclusively on fly fishing. They are highly regarded for the opportunity to check all the new gear. But the shows hold so much more!

Sure it is a great place if you are looking for trips, rods, reels, flies, waders, tying materials or any fly fishing gear. More importantly, in todays online world it is the best way to get face to face with manufactures, vendors and industry experts. You can even try casting many of the rods you just read about.

A review of the Somerset Show in 2014

Each of the shows is multi-day event that includes a very large exhibit floor, fly tiers, retail shops and plenty educational programs. The outstanding classes are lead by some of the best pros in the business. Many of your favorite celebrity authors are found teaching techniques and sharing some great ideas on how to improve you fly fishing. Some of my favorite classes are programs about fly fishing locations near and far.

For me,The Fly Fishing Shows are a great chance to catch up with some friends I don't often see. There is always plenty of members from Paflyfish wondering the exhibit floors.

The Somerset, NJ show is one of the biggest of the shows and the Lancaster event is clearly located located close to home. Here is a full list of the upcoming schedule. I like going to both!

The Fly Fishing Show Schedule
Denver, CO: January 6-8
Marlborough, MA: January 20-22
Somerset, NJ: January 27-29
Atlanta, GE: February 3 & 4
Lynnwood, WA: February 18 & 19
Pleasanton, CA: February 24-26
Lancaster, PA: March 4 & 5

You can found out more about times, entrance fees and detailed locations here at the Fly Fishing website. For some more conversations follow along here on the Paflyfish forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back