Chest Pack

salmo

salmo

My fishing buddy bought a shoulder sling pack and is not in love with it. Anybody have a good chest pack they might want to get rid of?

I have one of these lightly used i would sell for 60 bucks. PM me i can send pictures of it

My fishing buddy bought a shoulder sling pack and is not in love with it. Anybody have a good chest pack they might want to get rid of?
Yes, scroll down on the Swap page to see my JW Outfitters chest pack.

"A classic chest pack from JWO. This chest pack should easily be big enough to carry all the fly boxes and gear you need for a day. There are side pockets for tippet spools, split shot, small fly boxes. There is a front pocket for a money clip, license, spare key. Inside is a flip leaf pocket for two spools of tippet. I put stick on Velcro tabs on some of my C&F fly boxes and they stick to the inside fabric. It looks worn because it has been in Montana, Idaho, and the Delaware. It has years left of life. $40 firm. Will ship anywhere for postage or meet in the immediate area of York Galleria. Does not include the pewter trout."

Google “Okeechobee Fats Fly Fishing Tackle Bag Chest Pack, Small Soft-Sided, Sagebrush, Polyester”…
Don’t want to knock someone out of a sale but this can be had for $15 something at WM (I know). I’ve looked at it & it would probably be ok if the zippers & stitching hold up? Would let him get a feel for a chest pack for the price of a few gallons of gasoline & he could decide if he needs to upgrade.

Google “Okeechobee Fats Fly Fishing Tackle Bag Chest Pack, Small Soft-Sided, Sagebrush, Polyester”…
Don’t want to knock someone out of a sale but this can be had for $15 something at WM (I know). I’ve looked at it & it would probably be ok if the zippers & stitching hold up? Would let him get a feel for a chest pack for the price of a few gallons of gasoline & he could decide if he needs to upgrade.
Thanks pal, I'm gonna remember you. If you ever want to buy one of my items I'll be sure to tell you it has been sold.

;)

Ha! Buddy, with the memories & miles you have with that pack, $40 is cheap. You should gift it to a fishing buddy. Momento, sentimental thing. I would venture a guess that it’s made wayyy better than the WM one.

Ha! Buddy, with the memories & miles you have with that pack, $40 is cheap. You should gift it to a fishing buddy. Momento, sentimental thing. I would venture a guess that it’s made wayyy better than the WM one.
Without a doubt. I no longer wade fish so it no longer needed. I wear my vest in my boat. Selling it to you for $39 with a couple of my thorax duns.

Back