Taunted by teens at New Cumberland Borough Park

The purr of the fox. That is nice.

Does the "extra rod" come with an extra fishing license or are you also encouraging additional civil disobedience...?

If you try it, let me know how the extra rod thing turns out... ?

:lol:

Baron,
I like your post #39. My wife has been tolerating my fishing for more than 45 years now. When we were young, she often asked, "Are you going fishing again?"

Now she says, "Why don't you go out to the creek and fish for a while."

art, that what happens here as well. I continue to help her recover and take her along when she is free.

Not sure where the country is going when people feel so threatened while fishing that they need to carry.

I once fished a large river where I had a couple of kids hit golf balls at me once I got ribcage deep. They rapid fired once I got deep enough that escape would be slow. They were surprisingly accurate and landed 10-15 balls within feet of me. Once I was able to take cover behind a tree, I called the local police. They knew who the kids were and knew where the balls were being hit from. I watched his two cruisers rolled up to the cemetery and stopped the shenanigans.

I've had cinder blocks thrown in the water, scoops of dog food thrown in the water, shotguns fired over my head and a guy run across the stream and lift me off the ground by my shirt collar. Fishing is a relaxing and peaceful sport

And even with all that krayfish didn't shoot anyone!

What a dumbass point. Neither have a vast majority of people that carry.

Tiresome.

Please Fox. :lol:
Only someone scared by a law abiding citizen having access to carry wouldnt be able to own their words.

:lol:

I conceal carry. No one knows.

Kray, sure would like to hear more about the shirt collar incident!

Back