Swap?

flyfishermanj

flyfishermanj

Ok, the Sulpher Swap is almost out the door. Is there any interest in another swap? There was some talk of a anchor/big fly swap before the sulpher one. There also seems to be a lot of caddis threads on the forum too. Willing to host again if there is enough tiers.

JH

yes, I'd be interested in another...not sure what, but I'd be willing to try anything.

I would say a meatbox swap.

I'd be interested as well depending on what is decided on. My tying skills aren't up to par with many other members though.

I would be in for a caddis swap if it didnt start/end within the next week and a half. Going to OBX!

I'd be interested in this too. I'm not sure, beyond sulphurs, what other swaps have been done, but I'll tie whatever.

A wooly bugger/streamer/anything big would be a cool swap.

I'd be interested again as well. I'm down with anything but both caddis or streamers would be cool.

Meatbox swap would be awesome, and most streamers are simple enough that we may be able to bring in new blood/less experienced tyers.

Caddis swap would be cool...I don't tie or fish many streamers, but I would be up for that too.

Articulated Meat Box? huh huh? That would be awesome!

Yeah I'll admit that I'm leaning more towards the streamer side of this thread now. Plus, I got some supplies today for tying the bigger junk.

Hi everyone, Im pretty new to the site but I would really be interested in joining in on the next swap. Im up for anything although caddis does sound really good.

Ok I'm not great tyer but would like to try the meat swap. I def got the buggers down and been doing some articulated flies for a trip west this summer. I'd be in as long as it wasn't due in next 2 weeks although I have no idea how this works.

Depending on the theme selected I'd be game for another swap. How about a warmwater swap?

If FlyFishermen decides on something other then a articulated meat swap, I might be willing to host it.

I'd be in for a meat box swap.

Actually tied my first articulated streamer this past weekend. Didn't plan on the water being so high, but it gave me an excuse to toss it around yesterday evening. This guy approved.

Attachments

• IMG_20110516_174401.jpg
    IMG_20110516_174401.jpg
    566.3 KB · Views: 2
Nice fish Jay. What did the beauty take?

Back