Spring striper run

S

Striperbobby

Does anyone know if the bunker have moved up into the rivers that feed Raritan bay? I’ve been trying to find reports now that we have a full moon but haven’t found anything yet.

I haven't seen any reports on the local salt water boards I frequent. This would be for South Jersey. Water is still a bit cold. We usually don't see much action until the water temperature hits 50.

I’ve yet to hear any reports but the water has largely been high with few to no boats out. There’s a few stripers out in the river for sure. The lack of reports is because of a lack of fishermen. Another week and things will wake up.

I have friends that are catching them in the back bays of Jersey and one of them is doing it on the fly.

I have friends that are catching them in the back bays of Jersey and one of them is doing it on the fly.
Are they catching the 30 and 40 pounders or just schoolies right now? I’m trying to fish tonight but my go to spots for “cows” and “schoolies” are in two different states and I don’t want to give up a night of non stop schoolie action if the cows aren’t in yet. Thanks for the info

Are they catching the 30 and 40 pounders or just schoolies right now? I’m trying to fish tonight but my go to spots for “cows” and “schoolies” are in two different states and I don’t want to give up a night of non stop schoolie action if the cows aren’t in yet. Thanks for the info
Just schoolies

Back