Fracking Water Treatment Issues

salmo

salmo

Beware of the source. Here's the final paragraph:

"Research such as this study helps legislators craft new regulations for the disposal of wastewater and for fracking itself. California is banning fracking, and gas and oil companies are under pressure to abandon the practice.
Individuals can help — and lower their energy bills — by supporting green energy sources such as solar."

"Research such as this study helps legislators craft new regulations for the disposal of wastewater and for fracking itself. California is banning fracking, and gas and oil companies are under pressure to abandon the practice.
Individuals can help — and lower their energy bills — by supporting green energy sources such as solar."
I read both the article and the article from E and E news that was referenced by Yahoo.

While I’m far from fracking’s biggest supporter, the article read like it was a 6th graders book report and lacked any pertinent information to the actual study by Penn State.

Considering the issues with freshwater mussels I found the story interesting.

Energy conservation is not new or edgy.

I'm simply pointing out that the article is not written by an unbiased writer. No impartial reporter would have included that last paragraph.

Back