An idea about multiple state fishing licenses

I’m not understanding the need for a multi-state license for the individual or the states. Why would any state give a discount on a multi-state fishing license and why would anybody expect a multi-state license to come with a discount. I would be against people receiving a discount on their PA license simply because they have licenses from other states. This makes no sense on any level.
I would like the State's to give a discount to X-Residents based on how long they lived in the State. I lived in PA for 55 years and bought a license every year for 39 of those years. I have now bought 12 PA licenses paying the Non-resident price.
But I justify it by breaking it down to what I pay per day to fish in PA, and even at the Non-Resident price it's pretty cheap per fishing day.

I would like the State's to give a discount to X-Residents based on how long they lived in the State. I lived in PA for 55 years and bought a license every year for 39 of those years. I have now bought 12 PA licenses paying the Non-resident price.
But I justify it by breaking it down to what I pay per day to fish in PA, and even at the Non-Resident price it's pretty cheap per fishing day.
I agree it's pretty cheap. Even buying a couple state licenses each year is still cheaper than golf.

Back