Spring DFCA Show Lancaster MARCH 2

TimRobinsin

TimRobinsin

Spring Outdoor Show 2013

Saturday March 2

4:00pm - 8:30pm

Donegal High School Gym, Mount Joy Pa

*Free Admission*

We still have room for some vendor's if your interested.

We are also looking for anyone who would set up a tying table and be interested in demonstrating tying.

We realize it is the same day as the Lancaster show but it was planned for this day before we knew when the Lancaster show would be. That said, it starts at 4pm and ends at 8pm which is prefect for stopping by after the Lancaster show.

BTW - we have awesome BBQ, I am selling tickets.

This show benefits the DFCA (Donegal Fish and Conservation Association) and DEEP (Donegal Experiential Education Program).
DEEP is a program that gets high school students involved in the outdoors.

thanks for your interest!

Sounds like a fun show and a great local youth program.

We've got a bunch of Paffers in that neck of the woods who are top notch tiers - somebody step forward. :)

Id be interested in doing a tying demo as I live in the area and wanted to get more involved. Can you give me an idea of what you are looking for in the demo?

yeah I will let Kurt know your interested and get you his contact.

thanks!

My twin sister and I would like to be a vendor at the event. We are called the Moon Turtles and we sell Jewelry and Yarn Items at the Marietta Farmer's Market.

We are also part of a charity that recently started in Millersville called Yarn Friends. They are also interested in becoming a vendor for the event.

Please email me at moonturtlesmarket@gmail.com about any information that you can give us. Thank you.

Jim Baumbach will be tying at the show. Along with me and RickinPA.

stop by and say hi!

Back