Spawning Over...PERMANENTLY !!! (Caution Graphic Images) SICKENING

Aside from the siltation/quarry activities, the biggest threat to this stream is stocking by a local club. The smaller wild fish just get outcompeted by the influx of biomass dumped in the stream. This trickle of water looks like a fishing derby on opening day. I understand some want to keep their "secret" places, but this is a stream that could easily be class A with a little help. Special regs would further help in the long run.

I don't know if anyone or CVTU has ever went to bat for this stream, but I'd be more than willing to help out. In addition to another stream that's southwest of here...

What Steve said. That is also rely poor timing. What is all that silt doing to the spawn. If this has been going on for several years it would help to explain the age. Class

The biggest threat to this stream is that in spite of the outrage the OP talks about, he still hasn't call either DEP or the fish and boat guys. In action by anglers is the worst thing that can happen. You see something you take responsiblity.

Back