Somerset Fly Fishing Show, NJ, 01/22-24/10

I'll most likely be there sat morning.. could def use a hat and a decal.

I'll be there basically all day on Saturday, with a PAFF hat on. Lookin forward to seein some of you again, and meeting others. Sign me up for a decal as well.

Guys,

If you are looking for a hat please check on Maurice's thread here in this forum. He really worked hard last year and had some really nice Pa Fly Fishing hats made up.

I don't really think I have enough of the euro stickers to cover the interest right now. Here is a link for them online http://bit.ly/5Cm91D
(I Fixed the link above)

I am using Cafe Press as a way to produce and distribute them. They make a really nice product and will be a much more efficient to get them to everyone. Me Mongo not so good at mail order business. Click the link and they will take care of you.

As the Jam get's closer and I work a few things out with Millertime on a new logo I will plan on working a few items for the spring.

Saturday I will be wearing my hat!

Your link doesn't work, it just takes me to a timeout page. What's the name of the store you're using? "PA fly fish, " "PAFF," and "paflyfish.com" don't seem to find it.

Works now. Thanks.

(of course, I'll still see if I can get one hand-delivered this weekend, heh)

Is anyone heading to the show from the Shamokin Area and would have room for an extra body on Saturday. My buddy that was supposed to go is now not able to go. I can pitch in for fuel.
Can leave at anytime either going or returning. Thanks.

Great time today. I will share more in a longer post. Had a chance to see many of the PaFlyFish Gang and friends.

pcray1231, 3wt7x, Fishidiot, Heritage Angler, Rolf & Tim Murphy in the pictures. Found this other note while in the show. Pat and Dave then purchased as much as they could when once they saw the sign!

Attachments

• IMG_0390.jpg
    IMG_0390.jpg
    371.1 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0391.jpg
    IMG_0391.jpg
    394.4 KB · Views: 4
It was a nice day at Somerset. There were quite a few PAFF members in attendance - some were shopping, some were tying, and some did seminars.

Old Lefty's (Dave Rothrock) seminar on bugs and their imitations was absolutely intense. Unfortunately, he didn't have any copies of his book available. (Get a move on there, old buddy)

firandfeather's (Mike Heck) flies and book were in great demand, as usual. Mike was a celebrity author at a book signing also. It took me all day just to get close enough to his table to talk to him.

There were some really good bargains to be found - more than any other year I can remember. But the best part was meeting several more PAFF members that I hadn't met before. Getting to meet dkile in person was priceless! We discovered that Tim Murphy might just be the tallest fly fisherman alive - even taller than gfen, who managed to sneak out of the picture. Thanks again for the PAFF sticker, Dave.

From left to right:
Heritage Angler, pcray1231, 3wt7X, fishidiot, Rolf, Tim Murphy, dkile

IMGP0227.jpg

Found this other note while in the show. Pat and Dave then purchased as much as they could when once they saw the sign!

It is true. Chota boots for $19.99, breathable waist highs for $49.99, #1 hackles for $20, ceramic bobbins for $4, C&F boxes for $10, 2 dozen flies for $10. The prices are awesome at those shows.

Hey all,

It was great to see some old friends and hopefully make new ones.

I'm all set for Spring!

Regards,
Tim Murphy ;-)

TimMurphy wrote:
Hey all,

It was great to see some old friends and hopefully make new ones.

I'm all set for Spring!

Regards,
Tim Murphy ;-)

That's what I'm talkin about! :)

Back