Snakeheads in Philly area

It doesn't satisfy. I want full rankings. I want absolute truth. That's science right?
Science is actually testing a hypothesis and using the best available information to either accept or reject the null hypothesis. Didn’t they cover that in your college studies that you informed me were “way more intensive than mine”?

Read the salmo trutta description. Unless you agree that a common name for salmon trutta is brook trout.

Maybe get that list peer reviewed one more time partner.
That’s common names because in Europe they have these things called “brooks” that have “trout” in them. That’s why the heading says “ common names” lol most species of trout were commonly refers to as “brook trout” in earlier times.

That’s common names because in Europe they have these things called “brooks” that have “trout” in them. That’s why the heading says “ common names” lol most species of trout were commonly refers to as “brook trout” in earlier times.
Ok so the common name for brown trout in their native range is brook trout. Got it. Makes total sense.

Science is actually testing a hypothesis and using the best available information to either accept or reject the null hypothesis. Didn’t they cover that in your college studies that you informed me were “way more intensive than mine”?
No ****. I thought it was absolute truth. You learn something new everyday. In fact I learned two new things today.

Side note, in New Hampshire, their legal definition of "Brook Trout" is: "…brook, rainbow, brown and golden trout, Loch Leven trout and all their hybrids.". As if "Loch Leven" is a different species or that they actually mean "golden trout" (O. m. aguabonita). I'm never surprised by common fish names and how they're used.

Ok so the common name for brown trout in their native range is brook trout. Got it. Makes total sense.
Oh man well it’s gonna cause a mild stroke then when I tell you that common folk in the past in this world then have referred to trout as “lake trout” that are not in fact salvelinus namaycush. Maybe you can go back to the 1500’s and correct that Bavarian iron smith who caught salmo trutta out of brook and called it a brook trout.

Oh man well it’s gonna cause a mild stroke then when I tell you that common folk in the past in this world then have referred to trout as “lake trout” that are not in fact salvelinus namaycush. Maybe you can go back to the 1500’s and correct that Bavarian iron smith who caught salmo trutta out of brook and called it a brook trout.
No, I get it. Ita quite the opposite, i'm not mad I'm impressed. The list developed by the top ecologists in the world (according to "fish sticks" and "silver fox") is so comprehensive it includes common names going back to at least the 16th century. I commend you both. You truly leave no stone unturned.

Best of luck on your quest to save the world.

No, I get it. Ita quite the opposite, i'm not mad I'm impressed. The list developed by the top ecologists in the world (according to "fish sticks" and "silver fox") is so comprehensive it includes common names going back to at least the 16th century. I commend you both. You truly leave no stone unturned.

Yeah, "according to fish sticks and silver fox". 197 state and government agencies, 1,200 NGO's and indigenous peoples' organizations, 18,000 experts in six commissions vs "moon1284". :LOL: Sorry moon. You're outnumbered.

I love you moon

Yeah, "according to fish sticks and silver fox". 197 state and government agencies, 1,200 NGO's and indigenous peoples' organizations, 18,000 experts in six commissions vs "moon1284". :LOL: Sorry moon. You're outnumbered.
With that sort of support you should consider a petition or crowd funding. There's no stopping you and your team.

With that sort of support you should consider a petition or crowd funding. There's no stopping you and your team.
Good idea

Side note, in New Hampshire, their legal definition of "Brook Trout" is: "…brook, rainbow, brown and golden trout, Loch Leven trout and all their hybrids.". As if "Loch Leven" is a different species or that they actually mean "golden trout" (O. m. aguabonita). I'm never surprised by common fish names and how they're used.
Not only are you the best at restoring native ST populations, you're also the best at Google. Excellent work my friend.

Not only are you the best at restoring native ST populations, you're also the best at Google. Excellent work my friend.
Nah, I never googled that one. That's from internal discussions w/ colleagues and the state legislature.

I did use the search function in my email. Does that count?

I need that popcorn emoji thing in here. We got that?

Edit: Figured out another way. Popcorn

Back