Site issues today

DaveKile

DaveKile

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,

We did have some issue with our servers today. Hoping we are all better, but thank you for patience while it get's fixed.

Dave

I was afraid it was my fault with all those videos I posted on the OT last night. I guess that wasn't the case?

Fade,

Those videos are still hosted and streamed by youtube, not the site. It shouldn't have any effect.

Where's your sense of fun...

Yes, Fade.. They were all you. You, and Texas, is the reason that the president's dead.

Seriously, y'know I actually accomplished somthing at work today? Do you think you could have regular system outages between 9-5, M-F excepting federal holidays?

PA slowski.

gfen wrote:
Seriously, y'know I actually accomplished somthing at work today? Do you think you could have regular system outages between 9-5, M-F excepting federal holidays?

That is hysterical. So did I get work done today.

Not me, I was bored all day. Did record 12,000+ steps on my pedometer just milling around.

I went fishing!LOL.

Dave,

Not sure if anyone else has reported issues today but I have been experiencing them again today.

Still running slow Dave I'm having a lot of timed outs :cry:

Slow for me today too.

Yea it's working fine now for me too.

I am see the same thing. I had to clear the cache for one of the browsers (Chrome) but then it worked fine. Still in communication with my hosting company. Thanks everyone.

Dave,

I saw a failure to connect to the database.

Please let me know here if there are any issues that you still see. Again thank you for your patience.

It was fine until just now. Seeing it slow up some. Especially when trying to post something and yes I will change my avatar shortly JDaddy.

Back