Serious rain coming to most of PA

It's still coming down here in Adams Co. and the southcentral, although mostly drizzle with intermittent heavy rain. I've got over 3" in my rain guage as of this afternoon. Local creeks in the Cumberland Valley and upper Adams looked good this morning during my travels.

Fortunately, it finally looks like some heavier rain is moving over Potter and NCPA. Hopefully, some gemmie streams will perk up for the folks at the Sasquatch jam today and tomorrow. More precip appears to be on the way as well.

I spent Wed. & Thurs. nights tent camping along the Susquehanna North Branch, let's just say it was wet, lol, very little effect on river levels.

Just started here in earnest. Not Ernest [P. Tubbs]. I am starting to tie and organised, and will be leaving here in about 4 hours to visit my totally devastated wild trout stream.

From 9/27 to 10/2 Allentown received almost 3 inches of rain, I'd call that a soaker. Reading received about 2.5 inches. Philly about 1.75 inches. It's good, hopefully we get more.

Back