Rods with two line weights.. WF vs. DT.

osprey wrote:
............THANKS PEANUTS.......you too gfen.

Does this mean I'm not a peanut, and is that a good or a bad thing?

My parents like that place, but I don't. There's a new trough in town - Eastern Supreme Buffet. Eighteen different kinds of sushi. I'm there (or will be for lunch).

Seriously - from what I've seen, all the fly lines at the C.V. Bean are current models. Don't hold your breath for any clearance sales anytime soon.

I'm holding out hope anyways, I'm also waiting for the LL rods to go clearance again, coz evidently I didn't show up until right after they did last time.

The HWB was the first of the all you can cram buffits I knew of around here, but I'm not a fan anymore other than to say its name...its kinda greasy, and I always have weird David Lynch moments when I go there (that's a story for another forum).

Where's this new place, I could go for 18 types of sushi if'n its not awful.. there was actually a sushi place (King?) over by the Tobacco Village that had an all-you-can-eat sushi lunch buffet.

I remember a friend and I had a battle over a lunch to see who could eat more.

When i lived in Dutch country there were smorgasboards to die for , are they still there? There was one in Annville/Click Lewis , can't remember the name of that one..........killer.

gfen wrote:
Where's this new place, I could go for 18 types of sushi if'n its not awful.. there was actually a sushi place (King?) over by the Tobacco Village that had an all-you-can-eat sushi lunch buffet.

It's where Don Pablo's was on MacArthur Rd. The sushi is fantastic. $6.99 lunch special. Awesome. :cool:

http://610-433-1558.chinesemenu.com/reviews.html

Lines weights are pretty much meaningless these days, you have to try a line weight before you buy a rod and decide which line and weights work best with the rod. Even between manufacturers the lines aren't the same. Even within the same manufacturer lines weights are differnt. For instance a spring creek line, is usually much lighter and more supple than most other types of line you'd use.

Back