Polarized Glasses

Although I don't know that I'd pay full price for another pair of Oakleys I do agree that their lenses seem more resistant to scratching than most. They're good lenses, the big hiccup for me was just price. At the rate I lose/break them a $75 pair makes more sense for me.

gg - My Natives have interchangeable lenses. Came with two pairs...a copper (that I use), and a very light amber that I don't use. Might look into trying to get a black mirror for driving/everyday use.

to add one that hasnt been mentioned, maui jim, glass lens, brown amber, copper color lens, they fit my face better than the other brands ive tried (native, smith, oakley), expensive but worth it, love em, wont ever buy another brand

Put a loose neck strap on your earpieces, hook a zinger to the strap. As long as you stay out of thickets, that should keep your glasses around. At least on the stream, anyway.

Sunglasses leashes are the way Togo. You always know where your glasses are, hangin around your neck.

les, yes, I was gonna say that, then thought about it. You aren't then testing the angles of light a single pair of glasses allows, but 2 pairs, as the angles that the 2nd pair allows matter too. It's a cool effect nonetheless and helps people understand the concept of polarization when combined with the picket fence analogy.

I would say that oakley polarized lenses are top quality. Significant glare reduction compared to smith and bolle polarized lenses that I've used.

Back