Pm problems

I haven't received a PM in months. No idea if that's accurate or not!

I would like to take this opportunity to tell Gulf... (Art) that I did receive 2 PMs from him recently, and I did respond to both. I have not heard from Osprey either.

But I don't think I will.

bikerfish wrote:
afishinado wrote:

Sorry to the OP - Phish_On.

troutslammer wrote:
i asked the author of a stream report who claimed he had a very good day on the water if he was fishing upstream or downstream since it was a topic here and it got removed , i call that censorship u call it what u want Dave I guess we don't agree on that one !

Censorship? Ironic. YOU are all about censoring posts....lol. You slamm anyone and everyone posting info about streams, and now even hatches on streams! You fear that "millions of guys" will descend on your stream and destroy it!...lol

You had your 20 page + sport burning thread to express yourself. Had enough? Most of us on here have had enough.

Relax....breath....it's fishin'. It's supposed to be fun.

LIKE! :pint:

What stream? ;-)

Now that I think of it, I sent a couple of PMs to Pete recently that went unanswered. Just like Art asking the same thing twice, I just figured he was having a senior moment.;-)

I use PM's quite a bit and most guys have answered me back, so those guys who haven't probably just don't want to deal with me. Can't say I blame them though. :roll:

Back