Pennsylvania Fly Fishing 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yet another fun and wonderful year for all the anglers who participate here at PaFlyFish. I have assembled a slide show of pictures that have been posted on the site over the past year. With over 1,000 pictures to look over it was fun to throw this together.

With events like the Spring Jam, Fly Swaps, the Steelhead Jam, and fly-fishing clinics it has been a great year. A special thanks to Pad, Jack and Maurice who moderate the forum and provide much needed leadership on the site. We all really appreciate and enjoy those that contribute to the site and our fly fishing community.

Happy Holidays!

Dave

F
Thanks Dave - very nice. I enjoyed the PAFF year in retrospective. The doggie pics, and Benny in particular, are tough to beat.
And yes, Alby is definitely Da Man! :)

Bruno,
The fish you're thinking about are northern pike. I didn't see any muskies, unless I missed something.

Last edited:
F
Thanks Dave - very nice. I enjoyed the PAFF year in retrospective. The doggie pics, and Benny in particular, are tough to beat.
And yes, Alby is definitely Da Man! :)

Bruno,
The fish you're thinking about are northern pike. I didn't see any muskies, unless I missed something.

Last edited:
greenghost
Dave,

Very, very nice. Thank you.
Bless your passion and talents for making it all possible.

Last edited:
greenghost
Dave,

Last edited:
greenghost
Dave,

Last edited:
JakesLeakyWaders
Wow, viewing the pics everyone has posted on a slide is so much cooler than manually browsing through them. There are a lot of really cool photos, and thanks for including a few of my own, awesome slide show Dave,

Jake :)

Last edited:
JakesLeakyWaders
Wow, viewing the pics everyone has posted on a slide is so much cooler than manually browsing through them. There are a lot of really cool photos, and thanks for including a few of my own, awesome slide show Dave,

Last edited:
JakesLeakyWaders

Last edited:
JackM
Nice job. It is a great and diverse community we have here. It is nice to see that we also catch a few fish. Thanks Dave and all the contributors.

Last edited:
JackM
Nice job. It is a great and diverse community we have here. It is nice to see that we also catch a few fish. Thanks Dave and all the contributors.

Last edited:
JackM

Last edited:
culmer
Great slide show Dave! You really do a great job with the website.

Last edited:
culmer

Last edited:
culmer

Last edited:
albatross
Bruno wrote
I think Albatross won the most photogenic person of the year.

I just make it a point to fish with the better photographers on the site like Squaretail, David, SkyBay, and JackM.

Last edited:
albatross
Bruno wrote

I just make it a point to fish with the better photographers on the site like Squaretail, David, SkyBay, and JackM.

Last edited:
albatross
Bruno wrote

Last edited:
albatross
Ryan,

Thank-you for your effort in making this jam happen. I greatly enjoyed the opportunity to visit some old friends and make some new ones. Thanks as well to Folly's End for hosting us and for all the forum members who made the effort to attend even though the fishing forecast was not good. I'm sure there will be more catching next year!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back