Patagonia Stealth

TimRobinsin

TimRobinsin

Just got my Patagonia Stealth chesty and hippy in. They look great! I'm gonna get them out on the stream this weekend and I'll write up a review. so far though I have to say I am really happy with the design and capacity of both.

I know I have been working with lanyards lately but I think with the winter coming I'm going to go with these and save the lanyard for next summer.

My main reason for picking these up is steelhead. the way you have to try to keep everything on you and ,more often than not, there's no-where to sit. I think this is going to replace my vest quite nicely.

"chesty and hippy"....that sounds interseting

well, I got them packed and loaded up with all the essentials. only problem is between recovering from thursday nights hockey game and ensuing 3 am visit to the local diner, and the lovely liquid sunlight we have been getting, I have been unable to get out to use em.

so far I have been really pleased with the amount of gear I have been able to fit in them and how easily accessible the compartments are.

the real test will be fishing and seeing how easy rigging will be with them on standing in the river.

making some rearrangements after todays outing. over all very happy with the performance of both packs. I was able to carry everything I needed and easily access everything. the hip pack is surprisingly water resistant, it was tested today as it spent 60% of the time floating just above the high water of the tully.

Back