PaFlyFish Swap 2012

Mine will be in the mail Monday morning

FrequentTyer & Tyler C, your flies are here

JH

tylerc =quillfly for the rest of the swap forgot to put on box and forgot recipies so here goes
crayfish
hook =eagle claw alberdeene #4(there what i like for most streamers light on the wire but i like the straight eyes leads to more tumble bumble)
antenne =pheasent tail fibers
underbody =conic thread underbody
body=angora cheese yarn
eyes= 3/32 brass
claws=mallard flank
back =olive furry foam
fiber=grizzly hackle palmered trimed
tail=two india olive hen saddle feathers

midge
hook mustad 28 r50
body tread
hackle grizzly

tylerc =quillfly

That's what I thought, but the midges threw me off.

JH

PS.. Nice crayfish pattern, need my glasses before I will comment on the midges though!

Flies are in the mail...sorry for the delay

recieve three sets of flies yesterday, haven't had a chance to open them, but believe two of them to be from CRB and GoodFortune. Away for the weekend, will update on Sunday or Monday.

JH

Mine should be there soon, dunno what the deal is. Damn snail mail.

Phish, Goodfortune and CRB, flies have arrived

Update:

flyfishermanj - cased caddis - received
zenherper - parachute juju midge - received
wsender - TBA
delta_dog - "My Foxie Nymph" - received
CRB - TBA - received
lv2nymph - Freshwater shrimp - received
Phish_On - Honey woolly bugger & 'grey ghost' caddis larve -received
bobbymo - cinnamon parachute ant - received
quillfly - clouser crayfish - received
c_nesbella - jelly cord caddis - received
sniperfreak223 - Czech Nymph - received
FrequentTyer - caddis emerger - received
unforgiven - Hydropsyche
goodfortune - Anderson's Bird of Prey- received
boss_steb - Beetle? - received
dsmith1427 = BH zebra midge - received

Waiting a two more.

JH

Any update on this swap? Have the 2 you are waiting on been sent?

No they haven't been sent to my knowledge, I have tried to contact without success and will proceed in processing the swap without the last two. All flies should be in route by Friday to those who have sent in flies.

JH

Thanks for all you efforts flyfishermanj. Im just glad i'll be able to use the flies THIS trout season. lol

Thanks for all the effort you put in J.

Yes, a big thanks Flyfishermanj for all you do to make these swaps as good as they are! It is a shame that guys sign up and don't follow through, but life has ways of making that happen.
Please do whatever you think is best with my extras.

Yes,thank you "J" for your time. I look forward to using everyones flies. Thanks to all of you for taking the time to tie as well.

Thanks from me as well. Your time and efforts are greatly appreciated!

Don

I would like to Thank all those who were in the swap and the kind words. It really isn't too much trouble and for some odd reason I enjoy it.
Also, all flies are in the mail, barring any over the 3 oz limit that might be shipped back to me. Didn't realize until I had most of the packages in the drop box that there was a sticker saying all packages over the weight limit will not be shipped do to security reasons. So I called the Post Office and explained what I did, to which I was told they would shipped it back to me if it was over the weight limit??? Anywho, all the ones that I took to the Post Office were under the limit, so I think it is safe to say that they all were.
Finally, sniper, quill and frequent. you will have an extra fly in with yours from the Soft-Hackle Swap.

JH

yea j we should be good, making an asumption here but my flies were probably the heaviest and were under 3ozs all together

Thanks for the update "J", be looking for em.

Back