Now this is a fly reel!

gfen wrote:
I know this seems pretty odd, Officer Straight N. Narrow, but a certain subset of the fly fishin' crowd seems to take to a certain herbal supplement known also to the deadheads.

Don't look at me, though, the Dead suck. Cool reel, though.

I believe that they were known for their psychotropic drug usage not herbal.

wildtrout2 wrote:
Fredrick wrote:
That is the stupidest fly reel I ever seen. The dead are dead and they have nothing in common with fly fishing besides these reels .
You know what they say about opinions? :roll:

Yeah some are better than others

gfen wrote:
I think I forgot to mention that people are stupid. It was essential to the post, but whatever. I'm tired, I must exercise, and I'm taking a break from sewing my wading belt coz I'm a crafty sort of guy.

But will their be studs/bedazzling?

Fredrick wrote:
That is the stupidest fly reel I ever seen. The dead are dead and they have nothing in common with fly fishing besides these reels .

Wrong. Jerry Garcias father died fly fishing. Drowned.

jdaddy wrote:
But will their be studs/bedazzling?

I've got a bag of small ones left, but there's knowhere valid to put them on this.

I thought about it, though.

Fredrick wrote:

I beleive that they were know for their pyschotropic drug ussage not herbal .

Looks like you were on something when you tried to quote. At least I can blame it on being high when I screw up.

Speaking of screwing up, weed is a psychotropic drug you silly narco cop boy! LOL Pay attention in your drug classes. The Dead were known for LSD, but you can only trip balls for a day or two then there is no effect. Gotta take a 3 or 4 day break from LSD to trip balls again. Sooooo, lots of other drugs are mixed in there, namely weed.

Did anyone ever notice that "Fred" rhymes with "Dead".

Too much of a conincidence, imo.

jdaddy wrote:
Looks like you were on something when you tried to quote. At least I can blame it on being high when I screw up.

Best part is you pulled a ninja edit before anyone saw you screwed up your quoting....

So, you're high right now.

gfen wrote:
jdaddy wrote:

Best part is you pulled a ninja edit before anyone saw you screwed up your quoting....

LOL. As Troutslammer frequently says, "shut up Gfen you are bad and dud poster with no smarts".

But I was straight enough to catch the error and fix it.

jdaddy wrote:
LOL. As Troutslammer frequently says, "shut up Gfen you are bad and dud poster with no smarts".

I actually thought you were making a post-sarcastic example of flubbing your quoting while complaining about his inability to quote.

Only to find out you were a fool.

If I build a rod, how do I get away with bedazzling it? Vivarelli needs a sparkling home!

jdaddy wrote:
Fredrick wrote:

That's interesting as hell. I had never heard that before.

wildtrout2 wrote:
jdaddy wrote:
Fredrick wrote:

That's interesting as hell. I had never heard that before.

Yeah but it was on his own vomit

jdaddy wrote:
gfen wrote:
jdaddy wrote:

take yoru adult humor and get bak on topik!

Another over the top reel:

http://www.jessejamesreels.com/

Raven456 wrote:
Another over the top reel:

http://www.jessejamesreels.com/

$525 for a start up company/reel with a jackass's name all over it. Pass. :-o

It's ironic that those reels bear the name of a thief, because at $525 (a bit much) it makes me wonder if the makers aren't thieves? lol They are cool looking reels though.

Back