Northeast Streams

Status
Not open for further replies.
The_Sasquatch
I can't say enough how much I love the 2wt ATS rod that I won at the raffle. Best $10 rod I ever bought! (I only bought $10 in raffle tix). In all seriousness, this rod is built really really well, has some great backbone, and casts freaking awesome. I've really been enjoying it. I'm gonna go for a 9'5wt next.

Last edited:
albatross
I was delighted to win the 2 nights at Harmon's. I'm currently in negotiations with my wife on the timing of the trip.

Last edited:
TimRobinsin
I am very pleased with my reel from Andy and I am looking forward to placing a custom order.

Thank you again, Andy, for donating your beautiful reel to the raffle I would have never found out about your company with out it!

Tight Lines!

Last edited:
albatross
I'd like to see a photo of one of Coty's tying benches loaded up with fur, feather, and thread...

Last edited:
JackM
And may I add thanks to all that purchased raffle tickets. Your donations supported the Jam last year and this year and will also fund next year, plus a substantial donation to a worthy organization. Nice blog, Dave, and thanks too to the sponsors and generous donors.

Last edited:
G
Any idea why East branch Wyalusing creek is not on Bradford County list? Is the Susquehanna approved waters?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back