New Member From Da Burgh

I would be in on this too if its a late June/July time frame :)

There are spies on that river be careful. I'll take the fine this time

" My wife bought me a year long fly fishing membership for 7 Springs Mountain Resort for Christmas this year. I'm looking forward to learning from some of the guides and memebers there. "

DaBurgh.... Had the pleasure and privilege for a number of years as a member of 7 Springs Fly Fisher's and their Lake Gosling Flyfishing... A unique experience to say the least... Feel free to email me if you like.. DRFAS2@aol.com

FAS

So to fish up at the 7 springs resort you need to purchase a permit from them? Just checking...I go out that way every now and again and typically fish some smaller streams away from the resort area, but would be good to know what's going on when I'm stuck at the resort itself.

"So to fish up at the 7 springs resort you need to purchase a permit from them? Just checking...I go out that way every now and again and typically fish some smaller streams away from the resort area, but would be good to know what's going on when I'm stuck at the resort itself."

Stal... You need to buy a permit to fish in any of the waters within 7 Springs Resort property.. Daily and season pass permits are available and can be purchased at the lodge... Except for Lake Gosling and it's adjacent Lake Split Rock all forms of tackle are permitted with limited "keep" restrictions... Gosling and Split Rock are Fly Rod only catch and release unharmed...

As I posted previously, feel free to email me DRFAS2@aol.com

FAS

I would be in for a Yough river jam if the date allows.

Duckbutt, I manage fishing operations at Seven Springs, and look forward to meeting you. We have a lot of cool programs starting up this year and I think you will enjoy the properties fishing options. We have smart wild trout, stocked trout and some AWESOME warmwater fishing for pike and bass. There are over 58 bodies of water on the property so you've got a lot of ground to cover. J

Back