pete41 wrote:
:}:}
you gotta do a book-

Jayl already beat me to it...

Attachments

• 398_4d3e184a4b096.jpg
    398_4d3e184a4b096.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 2
Gfen, that is really funny. Made me laugh out loud! I agree the bead is the wrong color though! LOL.

Wow, you should see my nymphs, I do that by accident all the time. lol. :lol:

Heritage-Angler wrote:
You need a new therapist. :cool:

You inspire me with your wit and wisdom.

Geico has some bad ones now
Two to Tango,living under a rock,but that Lincoln one is a classic-

I'm a "little piggy cry wee wee wee all the way home" guy.

I met a parrot that heard that overheard the "little piggy" commercial a few too many times. Talk about annoying... :lol:

The Nationwide guy is becoming annoying also.

I miss the Verizon guy ,although I see he is back (can you hear me now )

I hate how half of the commercials now are modeled after the Mac/PC commercials.

gfen,

Thought maybe you could fish this in conjunction, like a dropper or something. I know its not very 'European', but what is according to troutslammer?

Nice, a floating pellet fly with sperm veil!

wsender wrote:
gfen,

Thought maybe you could fish this in conjunction, like a dropper or something. I know its not very 'European', but what is according to troutslammer?

'

Cased caddis emerger? One of my Czech tying books features a Czech fisherman who uses actual caddis cases he recovers to make flies. Soaks them in epoxy and ties on a hook.

I every so briefly thought about trying to make a fly by soaking a chenille wrapped hook with glue then rolling it in sand.

Except I don't care that much.

Bet it'd look pretty fly.

Pun not intended.

VOLTRON!

Was at a hunting fishing night at a church last week, and Wheff was there with the Forks of the Delaware chapter TU. One of the guys there does this exact thing. goes down to a creek and gets the little stones and sand, then glues or epoxies them on. looked interesting. Said he kills up on the Ausable with them.

LRSABecker wrote:
Was at a hunting fishing night at a church last week, and Wheff was there with the Forks of the Delaware chapter TU. One of the guys there does this exact thing. goes down to a creek and gets the little stones and sand, then glues or epoxies them on. looked interesting. Said he kills up on the Ausable with them.

Wouldn't that count as bait though?

wsender wrote:
Wouldn't that count as bait though?

Only if he glues a couple of caddis larva to the hook, too.

I've taken different types on cases from caddis and sprayed them with spray adhesive, then tied flies with them.

I've used the stick caddis and the wood pulp ones that make the tapered pyramid cases.

I use them because they crawl around and drift downstream and are morely likely to come in contact with a fish.

That's a level of lunacy I'm willign to tip my hat to, actually.

Although its still stupid work. :)

I also like the people who put caddis larva in manmade beds of sparkly junk and then take the output and make jewelery out of 'em.

Back