Monocacy Creek trico hatch

Sounds good. Ill be sure to cut my roots from your hole! I had some luck catching fish there but need to span out to different sections of the stream. Thanks again, and look forward to maybe doing some fishing with you guys!

I see your in Qtown,I am near spinnersville. So were close enough to get together to fish.

Finally hit the LL for the trico hatch yesterday morning. Arrived about 6:10am. The 24th street north side was closed so had to take a tour of allentown to get down to the parkway. (not too farmilliar) Had a great morning on female #28 trico's. Picked up 9 on tricos and 3 on grey hackles. All were released. At 10:00 there were stil a few sippin trikes. Saw 1 flyfisherman walkin up the path said hello. Didn't know there was going to be entertainment as i was walking out. Some kind of childrens run of some sort. Had no time to get out this summer as of yet. Took 1 trip to the Tully about 3 weeks ago and finally made it to the LL. Will have to try the Bk though. Maybe next week.

Here are a few from yesterday.

lololol as soon as i figure out how. Taken from i phone and need to change size or something.

Back