Mini Steelhead Swap Part Deux

Santa has the Package...flies are on their way...

Some great looking flies...thanks for joining in...I have few extra that I will probably send on to the moderators...

Boss

just in time its going to be an early gift

Midas...rocked em today with the white flashy bugger...deep dark pool on 16 mile..

Check stream report on the trip details...

Thanks again everyone and Merry Christmas, Happy Holiday, etc...

Boss , got my flies in the mail here this morning , that white wooly bugger looks interesting , nice flies folks all of 'em , the tandem rig took me by surprise , there is not one fly in there that i wouldn't have confidence in that it would catch me a fish. Thanks loads "Boss" for doing this , thanks all of y'all for lettin me join in , i might have the oppertunity to try them out today , either Clear Shade creek or Wills creek , don't know who tied it but i'd start with that little bead head nymph with the flashabou in there..........NICE!!! THANKS AGAIN BOSS AND ALL......MIKE

That might be my folger's fly...I call it that because it will glow in the dark if you put a light on it...the rib is a glow in the dark material...

Fish on...

Boss

Got 'em and love 'em. Can't wait to use them. Thanks all!

great flies everyone i cant wait to test them out this week if elk isnt frozen over'

Got them..
Im going to try and use them this weekend if the water opens up and stays open. I'll give you all a report.
crb

Didn't get out yet , i'm cooking for the gals and their menfolk , I'm gonna be the first to catch a trout on the "Folgers" just watch , when i mentioned the tandem rig i meant the emerger and the nymph set up , that blue streamer we call a stinger (looks good) I'll bet that fly would catch a Raystown Striper under the right conditions.

I did not get out. With the weather up here going from ice melt to today's cold the streams up here have been cycling between open and frozen with the open dates in mid week witch work interferes with.
Cheers to the new year. :pint:
Tying season to begin the new year.
Hope and wish for all,
Tight lines.

Back