Marshalls Creek Area

Stagger_Lee

Stagger_Lee

Buddy of mine is spending a few days camping near Marshalls Creek. Has 2 rug-rats 6 and 9 and asked me to help him get them on some fish. Easy area for Sunny's, pan fish, etc ... anything easy for the children. Don't know the area well so I figured I ask you guys .. much appreciated.

If the camp ground is Otter Lake Camp ground , they have a lake on their property that is full of fish !!!!!!!

If you're looking to get out yourself for trout, try fishing Marshalls Creek itself. It contains a good amount of wild trout. Tight casting in some areas and limited public access but it's always fun knocking on doors. Enjoy the Marshalls Creek traffic!

Try Hidden Lake for panfish, bass & pickerel.

+1 on Hidden Lake. Also, the DWGNRA has a bunch of abandoned farm ponds with great bass and bluegill fishing. PM me if you want more info...

Give Toms Creek a try, it's only about 10 miles further north on Rt 209, in Egypt Mills. Nice little stream if it isn't too low.

Closest place to Otter Creek CG is The Brodhead, as someone else said there is a lake at the CG. The Brodhead Watershed is loaded with trout.

Back