Lets see those fishing dogs!

C_kreek17

C_kreek17

Posts like this might have been made before but share a picture of your fishing dog! I saw Acristickid’s post with his pup Lily and it inspired me! Here’s my pup, mowgli. He’s still got some learning to do but I enjoy all my time on the water with him.

Attachments

• 98EC9C36-65F3-4ED3-92D1-54E07EED545C.jpeg
    98EC9C36-65F3-4ED3-92D1-54E07EED545C.jpeg
    178.2 KB · Views: 139
  • D748585C-931D-45E9-A931-A19E318F3AB2.jpeg
    D748585C-931D-45E9-A931-A19E318F3AB2.jpeg
    361 KB · Views: 57
Currently, Dudley at 2 and the newest menace... Hank. Young Hank just got his first look at fishing and don't think he loves it 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Dudley and Hank.jpg
    Dudley and Hank.jpg
    193.1 KB · Views: 40
  • Hank.jpg
    Hank.jpg
    309.3 KB · Views: 41
Tom, I think weiner pictures violate form rules. 🤣🤣

Kramer used to go on point at any rise he saw. Dude was 100% accurate. If nymphing, he'd stare at the bobber and bark if it disappeared. He was pretty amazing / annoying / destructive. The young pups are getting trained well. Ignore ducks and flip out when a fish jumps 😁😂

Square Tail and his 2 Jack Russells. Anyone heard from him? . GG

Last time I saw him was four or five years ago.

I think that Square Tail's dogs were named Chickie and Lucy. I went on two fishing trips with him. Spring and Big Fishing Creek, and the Elk River in West Virginia where we fished tiny #32's on 9X tippet.

The guide was from Harrisburg so we all had a connection.

That was a long time ago. I haven't seen him since that trip to West Virginia.

Currently, Dudley at 2 and the newest menace... Hank. Young Hank just got his first look at fishing and don't think he loves it 🤣🤣
you and I are both obsessed with brittanys. nice dogs you have. love it.

Last time I talked to Squaretail (this was before Covid) Chickie had passed. He may still have Lucy. I'll never forget the steel jam on 2009 when those dogs were in prime form on Sixteen Mile Creek. What a blast!

When we were in West Virginia, Chickie knew that I was the sucker and gave her food. Dan(aka Squaretail) was impressed that Chickie would sleep in my lap.

I still miss my best fishing buddy: Benny The Incredible Fly Fishing Weiner Dog (as seen on PAFF in many threads ca. 2006-2012)
i was not a member then. but i can imagine benny was a great friend for you.

Back