Launch of the new Pennsylvania Fly Fishing Magazine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love it... That is exciting... it just needs two words at the end to really capture the spirit of the season!

Last edited:
gulfgreyhound
Yes Krayfish, I almost bit. Good 1 Dave. GG

Last edited:
DaveKile
I know the RFID trout thing sounds a little iffy, but whats not to believe about cougar sightings?

Last edited:
DaveKile
I know the RFID trout thing sounds a little iffy, but whats not to believe about cougar sightings?

Last edited:
DaveKile

Last edited:
jdaddy
LOL. Found this because a TU member sent a blast email to the board about how we should be advertising in the magazine. Nice fish!

Last edited:
jdaddy
LOL. Found this because a TU member sent a blast email to the board about how we should be advertising in the magazine. Nice fish!

Last edited:
jdaddy

Last edited:
DaveKile
LOL is right. Bigger reach from this website than printing on dead trees!

Last edited:
DaveKile

Last edited:
DaveKile

Last edited:
krayfish
Dave, if they are willing to buy an ad for the magazine...sell them one. LOL

Last edited:
krayfish

Last edited:
krayfish

Last edited:
R
I think the new ad for Unlimited Trout, stating that by joining Unlimited Trout you have no limit on the number of trout you can creel each time you go fishing, all for joining Unlimited Trout. This should be a centerfold ad in the new mag.

Last edited:
R
I think the new ad for Unlimited Trout, stating that by joining Unlimited Trout you have no limit on the number of trout you can creel each time you go fishing, all for joining Unlimited Trout. This should be a centerfold ad in the new mag.

Last edited:
R

Last edited:
S
Wow, I feel really dumb. You totally had me.

Last edited:
S

Last edited:
S

Last edited:
F
I'm sure in the tying section, "Trout Dog" forgets to mention how his son-in-law originally developed and was the first to fish the Brown Weenie. "Trout Dog" quickly took credit for this inovative fly and then single handidly cornered the market on Brown Weenie chenille. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back