Lancaster Fly Show

There are a number of fly Tyers there. You should be able to find something different between them and other vendors.

I’ve got Swattie and Salmonoid in for the breakfast. We’re up to 9 checked in. Please post up if you are interested in meeting up for the PAFF breakfast prior to the show.

I'm in and looking forward to seeing y'all. Kinda like a mini-Jam.

DC410 please add one more from my crew. We'll total 6 then. Thanks.

Alright, sign me up for the mini breakfast jam. See yinz' fellers at 7:30 at the Park City Diner.

I'm not attending the show, just the breakfast.

Alright, sign me up for the mini breakfast jam. See yinz' fellers at 7:30 at the Park City Diner.

I'm not attending the show, just the breakfast.
That’s great Josh. Looking forward to seeing you next Saturday morning. We currently have 12 that have checked in for the breakfast, 7:30 AM at the Park City Diner.

For those of you that attended the breakfast, it was good meeting and chatting with a few of you whom I haven't met in the past face-to-face.

It's great to be back in an area less populated, though.

For those of you that attended the breakfast, it was good meeting and chatting with a few of you whom I haven't met in the past face-to-face.

It's great to be back in an area less populated, though.

Haha. Good meeting you Josh, and I had a good time too.

I bet it is! I love Mifflin Co.

Thanks to all who came out to the PAFF breakfast this morning. Crappy day but some really good conversation. Lots of fun.

All 12 that committed showed up. Monster breakfasts! A good time was had by all.
Lancaster24 420585520 389725520349438 7074696073865584216 n

It was great to see so many wonderful people!!

We had a good discussion on black nosed dace flies and I got to see some excellent casting

It was a good little get together. I think some of my crew that weren't on the boards will be joining in the next few weeks.

Great meeting you guys face to face.

Back