Jordan Creek Access

C

Clarmy

I noticed the Jordan stream reports and got to thinking that it's only 30-40 minutes from my house so maybe I should try it. Really looking for a place to take wife whose not so sure footed and not so accurate with cast. Was thinking that maybe starting at covered bridge park and then heading up stream? I think Jordan road follows the stream. You can fish the creek on the Trexler Nature Preserve right? One day I'll go solo and try the stretch on west side of Rt100.

Clarmy wrote:
I noticed the Jordan stream reports and got to thinking that it's only 30-40 minutes from my house so maybe I should try it. Really looking for a place to take wife whose not so sure footed and not so accurate with cast. Was thinking that maybe starting at covered bridge park and then heading up stream? I think Jordan road follows the stream. You can fish the creek on the Trexler Nature Preserve right? One day I'll go solo and try the stretch on west side of Rt100.

The stretch within the game land is accessible. Some places a bit of a stroll. Very easy wading. A couple spots where you can fish from banks.

since you are coming some distance to explore, you may want to hold off up there in section 02’s SGL segment until we get some rain. The guys that stocked section 03 the other day said flow was already pitiful. If you don’t mind just fishing the holes, then go for it, but the pools are not close together for the most part. My reports have come from urban/suburban Whitehall where there is more water.

Mikes assessment was correct but we had a nice drive.

Back