ITT we expose our Basses

Fished juniata R first time this summer have done 3 floats and have seen 5 - 18 inch plus fish pulled out! Only 1 that big for me! Need to start taking pics. Local stream S. Codorus has been dissapointing so this year only a few smallies. Local pond always produces some LMB.

Starting to explore Conowego Creek (York) with mixed results.

glenrockonthefly wrote:
Fished juniata R first time this summer have done 3 floats and have seen 5 - 18 inch plus fish pulled out! Only 1 that big for me! Need to start taking pics. Local stream S. Codorus has been dissapointing so this year only a few smallies. Local pond always produces some LMB.

Starting to explore Conowego Creek (York) with mixed results.

Wago has a lot of real nice spots. We hit it up just about every weekend. Lots of SMB and musky. Haven't gotten into a musky yet though. My spin fishing buddies have gotten a few.

Gotta love smallmouths..this chunker put on a pretty nice acrobat show!

B265ABD1-7B2B-4011-9702-71FBCE92D090-4563-0000053B1FCF75A1_zpsd235c4f5.jpg

Nice smallie Crawdad. I've been getting into a bunch of chunky fish this year on my local rivers/streams. I guess they're feeding good!

fat fish becker!!!

maybe he eats enough crawdads off the trout reds to make him feel like its justified to sip a slimy trout here and there?

Thanks Streamerguy...it was a tough day fishing for me, I did ok, had a blast, just not a good numbers day, I did learn a lot and got to explore some new spots... didn't realize till the latter part of the float trip that they were keyed into baitfish..water was low and clear and I could see this fish pushing baitfish into real shallow water his back was out of the water, pitched a clouser out in front and a couple strips and hammered it...then preceded to do an impression of a rainbow trout..coming completely out of the water in three big leaps.. Great way to the end the trip with the biggest fish of the day, my buddy was spin fishing and caught more numbers...

Back