It's Official

Sounds like a new pic up line for those senior babes in the home.

Tie them all the time, and they are killer.

I also tie my hare's ears with the same dubbing method.

I kinda like it. I'll bet it works great.

looks like it was meant to be a march brown wet...

PLUMBOB
Sounds like a new pic up line for those senior babes in the home.

Where have you been oh tier of the gods ??

Been here. Haven't been doing much if anything tying or fishing wise. To hard to dig worms now so checking out some old sights. Nice looking wing on that pattern you e-mailed out, you starting to get into quills more now?

plumbob wrote:
Been here. Haven't been doing much if anything tying or fishing wise. To hard to dig worms now so checking out some old sights. Nice looking wing on that pattern you e-mailed out, you starting to get into quills more now?

Do I remember you doing some work on tying methods for injured vets?

Yeah playin around with them again, doing a presentation of sorts this sat., feb., and march.

If ya come up here this year I'll let ya dig all the worms you want bob, just .25 a pint....LOL...I might even show you how to cast a fly rod.!!!

You mean the Nancy/Michele fly ??

Attachments

• 1-24-2011 001.jpg
    1-24-2011 001.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 4
Franklin, still working on that book, half way through. The other person doing it with me who is the photographer has had some health problems with his family members which has taken all his time. We both thought we would have it done by now.

Sandfly, thats the one, looks sharp.

Thank's Bob

Hey sandy didja know there's a Big Meadow pttern?

tail: scarlet fibers
body: peacock herl ribbed with red floss
hackle: red
wing: brown mottled turkey

From pg 29 of Wet Flies 400, Patterns and Dressing Techniques, Ken Sawada, Tulchan Books. I don't think I'll be tying you an example, but happy to snap a picture of the book's image if you want.

I lied, I did tie it. I'm not very awesome at the presentation level thing, though. and my floss ribbing sucks.
5427346032_3d23e7a38a_b.jpg

does that mean I have to change the company colors from green/yellow/brown to red/green/brown

Thank's gfen !!

sandfly wrote:
does that mean I have to change the company colors from green/yellow/brown to red/green/brown

Thank's gfen !!

Just tie one up using your current colors and call the fly "The Big Meadows wet, Tioga variant".

Ray Bergman collection -22, another Big Meadow Pattern

LouM wrote:
Ray Bergman collection -22, another Big Meadow Pattern

http://hatchesmagazine.com/blogs/Hatches/2010/10/04/the-ray-bergman-collection-22big-meadow/

22-Big-Meadow-550x412.jpg

Back