International Fly Tying Symposium - November

eunanhendron

eunanhendron

I heard rumors at Edison that the symposium would be relocated to NJ, and those rumors were confirmed by email yesterday.
Another new venue and i'm looking forward to attending again this year as a fly tyer.

Text of the email here - the IFTS website is not yet updated.

2018 International Fly Tying Symposium

PARSIPPANY, NJ

Exhibit halls are for "commoners." Fly tiers are royalty and deserve a castle. This is our new home, the Sheraton in Parsippany, NJ. See it on their home page, or look here. We are also back to our weekend date just before Thanksgiving, November 17th and 18th, 2018.

Location, location, location is everything and the Sheraton is only a few minutes from the intersection of 80 and 287, one of the busiest locations imaginable. Look for the best crowds ever to attend the Symposium.

The hotel has massive free parking lots, beautiful rooms at a special show rate, a terrific bar and restaurant. The ballroom for the symposium has great lighting and carpeting; located only steps from the load in-and-out area. This is such an ideal venue to attract all our past customers. It has to be our best symposium ever. Mark the date, contact me if you have any questions or comments. Expect your invitations and show contracts in May.

See you at the Fly Fishing Shows this winter. My son, Ben, the new boss, has put together a remarkable schedule. I'm predicting the new location in Edison which happens to be a half hour south of the new Symposium show, will be the largest all-Fly Fishing Show in the history. Trust me, be ready.

Cant wait to check it out

Back