Inexplicable Spike in CFS

One of the craziest things I have experienced while fishing was one time on Lycoming Creek it was a perfect day: 80 and sunny, with just a few clouds in the sky. Then all of a sudden the water turned brown and came up a couple of inches. Here up in Ralston there was a huge thunderstorm.

Over the years been at little league tournaments there saw kids with sticks as a stringer coming out with trout lol

I just wish it would stop raining for a week or so! I'd love to go fishing sometime this spring. I was at Bender Park on Sunday, and even honey creek looked terrible. Water was completely covering the rock dam there. Maybe I need to try tea creek or a mountain stream.

jeremymcon wrote:
I just wish it would stop raining for a week or so! I'd love to go fishing sometime this spring. I was at Bender Park on Sunday, and even honey creek looked terrible. Water was completely covering the rock dam there. Maybe I need to try tea creek or a mountain stream.

Jeremy the Redbreasts and Rockies moving into their typical spring locations..I was out in some rather sketchy high water just 2 days ago in the Juniata and managed to at least nab some of them. Didn't find any smallmouths but I was very restricted as to where I could wade. It looks much better today and I might have to find a hour or so to walk down before the deluges begin this week.

Back