help with sparkle pupa

gfen wrote:
afishinado wrote:
One final thing, Dave K has equipped this site with a Private Message (PM) feature, which works great for members to trade info or insults......gawl dangit! :oops: :-? :-o :cry: :evil: :roll: ;-)

Whatever, watching these two argue with each other is far more amusing than watching LJ argue with his fingers.

Please don't derail a good throw-down. ;)

ps: "plastic canvas yarn" from walmart. I think you get like 100 yards for $2. its 100% antron. or bright nylon. or whatever you wanna call it. unless you wanna split tri-lobal hairs, but that just sounds like so much BS. also, if you go bigtime and head to an actual craft store, the plastic canvas section will also yield bodybraid in gold and silver mylar and in clear and chartreuse flash.

Your a helluva salesman Gary you make your pitch then leave the customer to ponder the uses. Do you know how much shtuff I left Cabela's with. Rabbit fur grab bag, Whiting Fly tiers variety pack just to name a few..... My wife thanks you for the empty bank account ;-)

littlelehigh wrote:
Your a helluva salesman Gary you make your pitch then leave the customer to ponder the uses. Do you know how much shtuff I left Cabela's with. Rabbit fur grab bag, Whiting Fly tiers variety pack just to name a few..... My wife thanks you for the empty bank account ;-)

That's not the first time I've heard that. I once managed to sell a regular old used brick (with the word TOOL spraypainted on it by a friend) at a yardsale to a 12yo boy and his parents.

Look, you told me what you were up to, I simply gave suggestions. I know when I left you sorting rabbit bags, you were gonna customize one and take it. ;)

FWIW, I ended up at TCO in Reading today.. they had the furry foam I so despertly wanted (and which I'll never use).

Oh, and I think I've given up on fancy coloured reels for a numbered and engraved model. its almost as flashy as a red one. More than fancy colours, I'm a sucker for a deal (66% off).

(and its not pink)

Dang it! I didn't customize I swear.

I still think that pink one accented your eyes best. You asked (shrug :roll:)

Back