grass conditions

I thought that that was still illegal in Pennsylvania?

These guys might know:

cutout_old-1.jpeg

I thought that that was still illegal in Pennsylvania?
Dear salmo,

Medical cards are easy to come by from Dr. Nick Riviera.

Regards,

Tim Murphy 😉

Dr. Nick Riviera.jpeg

Good ones.....
My first thought when I saw this thread was lawns.
Maybe cause I just finished cutting mine, which was very thick after all the rain we've had lately

When I was a teen and fished the Hudson in the 60s we called them Hudson River White fish.

That's me on the left in the hat!

Going forward shall we refer to you as Freewheelin' Franklin? 😉

I learned how to swim at Coney Island in about 1964? Used to bottom fish our of Sheepshead Bay.

I fished out of Sheepshead Bay for blackfish (tautog) in the 1980's and also under bridges on the Belt Parkway.

First stop after the boat trips was ALWAYS Randazzo's Clam Bar so I wouldn't get sleeved out from eating something I was using as bait all day... 😉

We would always hit Nathan's on the Boardwalk for clams, hot dogs and soda for me and beer for Pops. Can anyone tell me who the heck likes "Orange Julius?" I'm a North Jersey/NYC kid. Born in Jersey City. For the first 18 years of my life I was in sight of the New York skyline every day. This was a troubling thought when you considered that the second bomb the Ruskies would drop after D.C. was Manhattan. I remember in October 1963 having bomb drills. This was during the Cuban Missile Crisis. Out in the school hallway kneeling on the floor with our coats over our heads. My classroom was exactly 4 miles from the Empire State Building Midtown. In 1961 the USSR developed a bomb with a 50-58 Megaton blast. If dropped on NYC it had a "total destruction" radius of 22 miles. We used to laugh and question how much protection from that devastation our cheap Robert Hall top coats would provide. "In case of nuclear attack get on your hands and knees. Tuck your head between your legs and kiss your a___ goodbye because it's all over!" That's right the Boomers had it easy. We all had nucleomituphobia. Look it up.

Back