Glade Squires Resigned

Anyone find out any details please share. I've never met the man but the quotes in articles(that were supposed to be positive) were not trout friendly to say the least.

Ali is not what I would call a wild trout guy. He followed Squires on issues. The vibe is that Ali will fall more in line with the rest of the group now. Time will tell but it is still not time to rest easy we all still need to stand up and be alert when it comes to wild trout issues in PA.
Squires was by all accounts that I have read in his own world with his views on trout.

Personally I would love to read Squires reason for resigning.

His resignation was noted in the Reading paper today in the usual Friday hunting/fishing blurb, but no more info than we already had

Do we know the Saucon is safe now? They had some stocking proposals in the works for the Trophy Section; are those proposals dead now?

Probably not dead, but the people who are pushing for this certainly have a bit of a longer road since their main support at the PFBC is gone.

What remains to be seen is who else might take up this cause at the PFBC.

It's not going away as long as the local interests what to keep pushing.

meh

Articles I found online noted that Squires views on wild trout were considered controversial and not in sync with some other commissioners and the director. That seems like a good sign for the future.

Back