Gander Mountain

Three years ago i got a pair of Cabelas stocking foot hippers , felt wading shoes with velcro instead of laces and seperate gravel guards all for under $50.00 , there was a rebate involved , Someone said it before , it might have been in another topic (i think it was wetnet) Stay out of the water unless you absolutly have to wade , don't disturb the water with your movement unless you have to. I can't understand why some folks think the fish don't see the waves they are making , stand back and watch them spook when the waves hit them. Mostly i just wade to cross to the other bank, i try to fish from the bank , probably 95% of the time , almost always working upstream.

I went to gander mountain today and looked at their waders. Tried a few on and they're sending me the right size in the "Guide Series breathable stockingfoot waders". They said they'll be in by Thurs or Fri, so hopefully Thurs so I'll have them for the Jam.

I couldn't find any info online on them to show exactly what they were. Decent price, comfortable and nicer looking and feeling material than the wadelites. They also have the built in gravel guards (which are a must, I have the slip ons for my neoprenes and they don't do a darn thing). Just a little over $100 so not too bad.

Anyone ever use these?

Back