FS - 3 Fishing Packs - Condor/Patagonia/Field & Stream

Swattie87

Swattie87

Finally found the “holy grail” of packs (for me anyway) in the LLBean Kennebec backpack. Trying to get a few failed attempts off the shelf in the basement:

1. Condor Tactical Sling - $60 – Not technically designed as a fishing pack, but worked pretty well as one and was my pack of choice until finding the Kennebec. Combination of three Condor modular packs attached together…Sling Pack, Water Bottle Pouch, and Accessory Pouch on the front strap. Main Sling has one large compartment, one admin style organizer pocket, along with several smaller pockets. Water Bottle Pouch holds a 32 oz Nalgene and has a smaller pocket on it as well. Accessory Pouch holds a small camera. Very good condition.

2. Patagonia Stealth Atom Sling - $45 – Somewhere between good and fair condition. All in working order, just more signs of use. Plenty of reviews and pictures of this one available via Google.

3. Field and Stream Black Hills Backpack - $30 – Very good condition. This is a relatively small backpack that sits high on the back. Got it for warm water wet-wading when I didn’t want to dip the bottom of a sling pack into the water when wading deeper. Two big pockets, one smaller outside pocket.

I’ll sell them all as a lot if anyone’s interested in experimenting with all three for $100. Prices include standard shipping.

Attachments

• Condor.JPG
    Condor.JPG
    83.2 KB · Views: 17
  • Patagonia.JPG
    Patagonia.JPG
    76.1 KB · Views: 3
  • Field and Stream.JPG
    Field and Stream.JPG
    98 KB · Views: 2
Does the Patagonia sling have a rod tube holder/ lashing points?

dcoffey wrote:
Does the Patagonia sling have a rod tube holder/ lashing points?

No, not a purpose built one. It has a fair number of attachment points and one shock cord where such a system could likely be rigged however.

PRICE REDUCTION:

Condor - $45

Patagonia - $35

Field and Stream - $20

Whole Lot - $75

Hey, I'll take the patagonia sling. I can drive out and meet you somewhere closer to you. I live in Ambler in Montgomery county.

martin - PM sent.

Update:

Patagonia sold.

Condor - $45

Field and Stream - $20

I'll sell both for $50.

Back