Flyfishing Show Somerset NJ 2013

Does anyone know if I can buy a ticket the day of? Just got permission :lol: from my wife to go for my birthday. Birthday is the 28th, but I'll be going Saturday.

FlyGuy- you can buy tix right at the door.

Cool thanks! Maybe I'll run into some of you guys there. I'll update everyone on here as to where I'm hiding. Would be great to meet some people from here.

I will be there on Friday and Saturday at the Orvis booth. Stop in to visit.

Thinking about Friday or Saturday, or maybe even Sunday. Anyone wanting to carpool?

tl
les

Phish,

I just got a room two nights ago, but I got the impression they were going fast.

Thanks dkile. Not sure if im going to stay the night now. Still deciding.

double posts, sorry

Will be at the LCFA booth Saturday. Probably will be wearing my BU hat.

Will be there Saturday.
Hope to see some of you guys

I will be in the LCFA booth on Friday. Stop by and say hey.

I'll be tying at the Catskill Guild table in the lobby on Saturday 11:30 - 3:00 and Sunday 2:00 - 4:30. Stop by and say hello if you get a chance.
Mike.

So far we have four guys saying what booth they will be at. I'm not sure if I'll be there Fri or Sat yet, but I'll try to say hi.

A few friends and i will be there sunday.

Just as a heads up. For anyone travelling, keep an eye on the weather. Decent sized system coming through. .

Lot still to be worked out, it could of course go north or south, be a day early or late, etc.

But right now looks like a widespread 3-6, 4-8" overrunning (not a coastal) type of event. Mostly Friday and Friday night, but certainly still around NJ early Saturday. All snow for much of PA. May or may not be a snow changing to rain/ice mix in along the Md border, as well as in Philly/NJ. That'd lower snow totals, but a potentially bad ice storm is no walk in the park from a travel perspective.

I said Friday and Saturday...Plans changed, I'll be there Saturday and Sunday.

I was shooting for Friday but, work has other plans. Hopefully I can make it Sunday.

Weather permitting I'll be there fri

Back