Fly Shop near Mt Joy?

T

trouthunting

All this talk about privately owned fly shops made me think of this. As long as I'm having to commute down here anyway, does anyone know of a fly shop around here? Lancaster is only a few minutes down the road.

Need some tying materials.

If you are in Mount Joy, you can be at The Evening Rise in Lancaster within 20-25 minutes.

They are in Foxshire Plaza, 1953 Fruitville Pike. It's just off the bypass. Call them at 717-509-3636 for directions.
Nick and Bev are the owners. Nice folks.

I shot down there recently after work and it was a refreshing scene from the last shop I went to!

They were very helpful and even gave some great suggestions. Props to The Evening Rise.

Thanks for the info guys!

Bob Clouser is in Middletown. He is a top notch guy and of course the inventor of the Clouser Minnow . The shop is not on the main street , but not difficult to find .If you live in Harrisburg , as I do , you will be glad for his shop . Good luck....Finn

Finn is right on the money sending you to Clousers if you live in Mt. Joy get to 441 head west look for the sign right before you get to the Middletown Bourough sign bobs shop is in the small town of royalton right before middletown. I myself just can't say enough about bob he is the most friendly, helpful , patient shop owner you will ever meet. When that guy talks which ain't alot, listen closely cause you will learn something every time

Back