Fly Fishing Show - Lancaster PA, 1-2 Mar 2014

F

Fishidiot

The FF show in Lancaster is March 1-2. We had a fun time last year with breakfast at a local diner (can't remember the name).
Any folks up for a repeat this year?

i'm tying at the show, but if breakfast is early enough I could do it.

eunanhendron wrote:
i'm tying at the show, but if breakfast is early enough I could do it.
Same here. Early and close to the convention center (unless Eunan is driving).
Mike.

Sounds good. Although last years breakfast will be tough to beat, with that sweet rod I scored. :-D

Fishidiot wrote:
The FF show in Lancaster is March 1-2. We had a fun time last year with breakfast at a local diner (can't remember the name).
Any folks up for a repeat this year?

That was the Neptune Diner.

I'm in - that WAS fun! What time?

Attachments

• PAFF@NeptuneDiner.jpg
    PAFF@NeptuneDiner.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 4
Might join in this year. I think I went fishing instead last year. A post show gathering at one of the local watering holes adjacent to the show site may be more appealing.

McSneek wrote:
A post show gathering at one of the local watering holes adjacent to the show site may be more appealing.

I'd be down for that too.

For me the driving time isn't much difference to either Lancaster or Somerset. The date for Somerset works better, but perhaps doing both would be a good comparison.

I would be up for breakfast Saturday morning.

Sounds good. Although last years breakfast will be tough to beat, with that sweet rod I scored.

Lol....I'm glad your happy with it, I don't think it could be in better hands.

I'd be down for Breakfast again, if I don't have to work. Good times.

Breakfast sounds good. I am planning on it. Do any of you guys think I might be able to pick up one of those "nifty" little hackle pliers that a bunch of you guys had at the tying jam?

delta_dog wrote:
Sounds good. Although last years breakfast will be tough to beat, with that sweet rod I scored.

Lol....I'm glad your happy with it, I don't think it could be in better hands.
Thanks Dan. Happy with it? I own ten fly rods, specialty rods aside this is the one that'll have to be pried from my cold dead hands. Remember how Jeremiah got his rifle?... :-D

The originals came from Charlie Craven in Colorado but I hear someone has them one in Pa. , not sure if they're the same.

John - You talking about these?

I got 'em at the Lancaster Show last year. The Evening Hatch had them. They sold 24 of them in one day.

Flyfisher's Paradise carries them, but they sell out as quick as they come in.

Attachments

• hackle tweezers.jpg
    hackle tweezers.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 2
Yep. Thanks HA for the info. That'll be my first stop at the show.

Back