Florida Trip in November

P

PatchezMDM

Our yearly trip to Florida is coming up. The first two full weeks we'll be in the Palmetto/Bradenton area. Excited to try some fly fishing in the back bays while I'm down. Anyone have any info on the area?

I head to Long Boat Key on the 28th for a week. I have a dock and yaks, although only one with pedal drive. When are you there?

Our yearly trip to Florida is coming up. The first two full weeks we'll be in the Palmetto/Bradenton area. Excited to try some fly fishing in the back bays while I'm down. Anyone have any info on the area?
Dear Patchez,

Stop at the Linger Lodge in Bradenton if you get a chance. My wife's sister owns the place now, but it is a real Florida bar and restaurant that has been around since the 1940's when the campground was a fish camp.

Regards,

Tim Murphy :)

I head to Long Boat Key on the 28th for a week. I have a dock and yaks, although only one with pedal drive. When are you there?
We'll be there from the 5th to the 18th. Looks like we'll miss you by a week or so.

Dear Patchez,

Stop at the Linger Lodge in Bradenton if you get a chance. My wife's sister owns the place now, but it is a real Florida bar and restaurant that has been around since the 1940's when the campground was a fish camp.

Regards,

Tim Murphy :)
I will look them up. I love the old Florida bars and restaurants.

Back