Fishy Intentions on a Pa Keystone Select Stream

I enjoy many of the YouTube videos posted about fly fishing in Pennsylvania. A long-time member of PaFlyFish, @mute has been posting his videos for several years on his channel Fishy Intentions. He covers all kinds of streams, mostly from Southeastern Pennsylvania. I like the streams that are covered because he shares a great mix of all types of trout fly fishing that you find in the state. It really represents all the different waters and trout species. He also seems quite proficient at finding and catching palomino trout.

His latest video covers a recent day trip to a Keystone Select stream and some of the action with him and his friends. @mute also has a blog called Fishy Intentions where he posts details about his fishing trips.

Last edited:
salmo
I love Scott’s videos. I get up early Sunday morning to see his almost weekly videos. Yep, you got it. I don’t get out much 😀

dudemanspecial
I love Scott’s videos. I get up early Sunday morning to see his almost weekly videos. Yep, you got it. I don’t get out much 😀
This is not referring to the same youtube channel that you are.

mute
Lol. Don't worry, I enjoy Me some Scott Majors videos as well.

Andrwhite610
Lol. Don't worry, I enjoy Me some Scott Majors videos as well.
“There he goes” on every fish haha..his nymphing style is cool to watch and seems unique, at least to me.

Back