Juniata River WW JAM! August 2 - 4, 2024

jifigz

jifigz

Okay ya'll, I apologize it has taken me a while to schedule this, but this is about the only available time for me. Friday, August 2 - Sunday, August 4 are the dates that are scheduled. If everyone would bring a dish to share as they did last year, that would be great. I will have my charcoal grills there, and I will probably grill up chicken thighs etc like in previous years. Bring your bassin' rods, flies, good conversations, etc.

For those of you that have been there before, please return. For anyone that has not made it, feel free to join. It is a relaxed atmosphere of come and go as you please and fish as you like. I will setup a big tent for rain/sun shelter (either a 20x30 or a 20x20). There will be flush restrooms available as well as a port-a-john. The shower in the house will also be open to use.

I promise there are no weddings or other weird stuff happening this year. Also, there won't be any hurricanes.....I hope.

There is a boat launch about 8 miles up in Mcveytown, and there is a boat launch about 3 miles down in Granville. Kayaks, rafts, etc can be launched right from my parents' place, so there are a few float options of varying lengths. I usually prefer to wade fish. That way I can swim, take it easy, etc.

Oh, and there is plenty of room to pitch a tent around the yard. Also, if you are older and prefer, there are some hotels in the Lewistown area. That is what one fella typically does.

Big thanks for doing this again. Looking forward to making it this year.

Thanks for hosting again this year.......I'm in, Josh.

Probably for Friday afternoon arrival and leave on Saturday evening.

Looking forward to it!

Josh, unfortunately your dates conflict with my flyfishing trip to AK, so I won’t be able to attend this year.

I hope you all have a great weekend at the WW jam and also hope that you’re dealt a good hand on the weather this year.

Can't make it. Returning from a cruise out of Baltimore on the 3rd. Still hope it doesn't rain. Maybe my kid will come up.

27' and we have a everything to be self contained. Still have to discuss it with the wife.

I'm on nursing duty as spouse is getting hip replaced 7/16.
If something changes or she is sufficiently healed as to not need me I would make it.

Looking forward to it, Josh. Thanks for hosting!

Address of the JAM! I guess this is necessary information for those that have not been here before:

45 Fisher Bee Lane
Granville, PA 17029

I'll put it on my calendar. Looking forward to it. Let's hope the monsoons hold off

Barring monsoons, of course, if you need a float partner let me know, Joe! If it's really chocolatey, take Josh.

certainly. if your up for a mid-week float another time in July and early august , drop me a message.
Will do! Early August might be more open, but I will keep you posted.

this is ridiculous. i was on call for work on the past jam and im on call for this jam. would like to attend. i am an avid tent/ hammock camper who fly fishes.

Back