Fishpond Pack

Anyone try the Trailflex modular packs? Seems like a good idea, but expensive.

Get the W&J confluence, unless you do a ton of backpacking. My son has that fishpond one and doesn't chose to use it. The Confluence cost $89 dollars when we bought it but may be more expensive now. It does not cut into your shoulders and is really light. I am not kidding you. Call TCO State College they'll ship it to you as cheap as cabelas.They also carry the new magnetic packs that I guess are more water tight. Don't know havn't tried them out yet. Looking to soon so I'll let you know.

the W&J mag pack rocks!!!!!

i have the fishpond open range vest and its one of the best investments i've made. holds everything and has tons of tons loops for tippet, hemostat, nippers, etc.

myself and 2 other friends have the shooting star chest packs. they are a superior all day chest pack. the front pack comes off and comes with straps to make it a small pack. cant ask for anything better with its multi uses

just purchased the W&J Escape Pack ---

right now I only kind of like it, but it is growing on me, gotta take it out on a couple more outings to get the real feel for it

I was going to order a new W&J Mag pack, but it's not setup to carry my net on my back and it was heavier with less storage. Ordered the W&J Confluence. Wore my son's the other day and it's so much lighter and even cooler than mine. Very comfy straps and I like the drop down fly shelf. Keeps me from dropping my flies on the ground and I don't have to fumble around with multiple fly boxes anymore. For me it gets 9 out of 10 stars.

Back