Fishing Shirts

I just bought 2 of these shirts from the sportsmans guide and for the price $24.99 you can't beat it.

http://shop.sportsmansguide.com/net/cb/cb.aspx?a=1328023&pm2d=CSE-SPG-15-PLA&utm_source=google&utm_medium=pla&gclid=CLSHmdeC7LgCFYak4Aodxn8A0w

RLeeP wrote:

I buy one size bigger than I would in a regular shirt and the resulting bagginess allows for some ventilation.

I would suggest against this unless you like the look of MC Hammer pants as sleeves...

I don't really care for these shirts too much. I call them fly tier shirts since they always wear them but I rarely see people that actually fish wear them...

TLoom...what's your size? I accumulated a few of these in a craigslist lot of stuff...I'll mail you one if you like.

I would suggest against this unless you like the look of MC Hammer pants as sleeves...

I may not like the bagginess for other reasons, but I don't really care what I look like when I'm fishing.

I'm a medium or a large, depends on the brand I guess. Let me know Phil, I could send you some $ over paypal, some flies, or something like that

Stopped in at TCO of Reading and checked out their clearance rack. Got myself a nice short sleeved Simms shirt for 35 bucks. I really like the Simms stuff. I ordered the EbbTide off STP and man that shirt is SO light. Keeps me just as cool as wearing no shirt at all

TLoomis wrote:
I'm a medium or a large, depends on the brand I guess. Let me know Phil, I could send you some $ over paypal, some flies, or something like that

Stopped in at TCO of Reading and checked out their clearance rack. Got myself a nice short sleeved Simms shirt for 35 bucks. I really like the Simms stuff. I ordered the EbbTide off STP and man that shirt is SO light. Keeps me just as cool as wearing no shirt at all

Shoot me a pm with your info...
If you send me something to send them back to you with postage, we're good..

What about ****s sporting goods for shirts? Anyone have any info for them?

Heritage-Angler wrote:
Here.

Long sleeve version here.

Thanks H-A. I bought the long sleeve version of this shirt from Columbia for $50 shipped and absolutley love it for summer brookie fishing. I definitely endorse this one!

I just got a "Traveler Shirt at Kohl's. The vent on the back doesn't come down as far as the Columbia's and the pockets are normal size for a shirt, you'll still need your lanyard, vest, whatever. The thing is soft and with the sleeves down while fishing last Saturday afternoon I was very comfortable. It dried fast and wicked what little sweat there was. If you can find one on the rack, they're on clearance right now.

I bought one of those as well KeithS. Was there with my wife shopping a few weeks ago and picked one up.

I lucked out and found a medium. The other 2 stores I have easy access each only had one. They were a large and an XL. Wish I could find one more.

Back