Fishing after extended season, February 18th

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess you are incapable of comprehending the rules and really should give up fishing for golf by virtue of what I quoted above...

...because despite being advised REPEATEDLY over three pages YOU CAN'T FISH STOCKED TROUT WATERS AFTER FEB 18 EVEN IF YOU CATCH AND RELEASE!!!

The rest of us KNOW THIS, so we would never get into trouble with a WCO on March 31...

In the meantime I fixed the chart to make it easy for YOU!

View attachment 1641234111

Really, it's easier to just stay home and maybe listen to a Jethro Tull album...
Dear bamboozle,

Thanks bro, someone has to teach bigslackjawed yokel to learn. I thought I was having a conversation in a Foghorn Leghorn cartoon conversation when I spoke to him. "Sharp a bowling ball" comes immediately to mind. ;)

I failed; you'll fail too probably.

But we tried!

Regards,

Tim Murphy :)

Here, I fixed the chart so Tim Murphy and Bamboozle can legally fish past 2/18. Print this and carry it with your license. Please tell the warden to call me if he has any questions.

You do you and we’ll all keep on fishing non stocked trout water. Problem solved.

Oh and what does harvest have to do with fishing? You can bass fish year round in most places when the harvest period is shut down.

Dear bamboozle,

Thanks bro, someone has to teach bigslackjawed yokel to learn. I thought I was having a conversation in a Foghorn Leghorn cartoon conversation when I spoke to him. "Sharp a bowling ball" comes immediately to mind. ;)

But we tried!

Regards,

Foghorn Fishing

Here, I fixed the chart so Tim Murphy and Bamboozle can legally fish past 2/18. Print this and carry it with your license. Please tell the warden to call me if he has any questions.
I read it differently.Where does it say no fishing Feb 19 to April 5 on unstocked waters?The dates shown are for no harvest period,It doesn't say anything about the days in between.As I see it you can fish and harvest if you so choose on unstocked streams.Just another way of looking at the PFBC's unclear wording.It can be taken so many different ways.I fish year round and always will.Peace

Dear bamboozle,

But we tried!

Regards,

Tim and Bam, since we are resorting to name calling and questioning my intelligence, I'm going to stop pushing my point so you don't feel like you have failed. I believe you. I believe that it is legal to fish for trout, practicing no harvest- catch and release on non stocked streams past Feb 18th. I still stand my ground on saying that the chart is misleading. Others here agree with that. I think the end date of Feb 18th for non stocked waters should be extended to April 5th, to better reflect the actual rules. Perhaps they think having two versions of extended season would be confusing. Even though they already have two versions of extended season in regards to creel limit. Whoops, there I go again... anyway, If I find time, I might just email PAFBC my thoughts on this. Have a nice day. I hold no grudges against any of you. Off to sharpen my bowling ball, Bigslackwater

Tim and Bam, since we are resorting to name calling and questioning my intelligence, I'm going to stop pushing my point so you don't feel like you have failed. I believe you. I believe that it is legal to fish for trout, practicing no harvest- catch and release on non stocked streams past Feb 18th. I still stand my ground on saying that the chart is misleading. Others here agree with that. I think the end date of Feb 18th for non stocked waters should be extended to April 5th, to better reflect the actual rules. Perhaps they think having two versions of extended season would be confusing. Even though they already have two versions of extended season in regards to creel limit. Whoops, there I go again... anyway, If I find time, I might just email PAFBC my thoughts on this. Have a nice day. I hold no grudges against any of you. Off to sharpen my bowling ball, Bigslackwater
All's well that ends well............

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back